RainMate, wireless rain sensor
Measure wireless and accurate ultra local precipitation data.
The RainMate is an accurate and simple sensor that collects data on precipitations and send this data (via Sigfox) to the cloud.
- Calibrated with a resolution of 1mm. Accuracy +/- 5%
- Sigfox connectivity (Coverage in The Netherlands, Belgium, France and Germany)
- 30 minute send frequency
- 4 year battery lifetime
- High-quality plastic materials and a simple design for a prolonged lifetime
Easy to combine with the FieldMate or to mount on a pole with a diameter of 50mm.
Price, warranty and duration
- Price includes three years Sigfox connectivity and the SmartFarm app
- One year warranty
- The subscription can be automatically renewed after three years and can be terminated per year
The RainMate works on the Sigfox network with coverage in the Netherlands, Belgium, France and Germany. The sensor can be placed easily on the field, the data will be sent automatically and can be accessed with a smartphone application for both Android and iOS. The RainMate is very energy efficient and the battery lasts at least 4 years.
With the SmartFarm app you have insight into the current precipitation.
The RainMate is a SmartFarm product that helps growers to easily gather information on the crops.
|Product:||RainMate rain sensor|
|Type of measurement:||Precipitation in mm|
|Delivery:||Within 5 working days|